Wednesday, June 8, 2011

39 Weeks

The belly at 39 weeks!

This has been a strange week! Every morning I wake up and wonder if this day will be the birthday of Lewlew 2. Since Elliot was 10 days early, I never experienced this - he just sort of surprised us. I don't really feel impatient yet, just always wondering! It has been pretty hot in Chicago and I can say I'm thankful that I won't be pregnant for much longer!

Brad has always thought that the baby will be born on our Anniversary (today), so we have a good 14 hours to make that possible! Grammy (Brad's mom) arrives tomorrow. Her being here will be super helpful & worked out to be excellent timing! We'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Lil' Bit Flor said...

You look beautiful!

The Tilted Tulip said...

You look amazing! LOVE that belly! And consider me jealous that you're so far along. I'm sorta ready to be not pregnant anymore. I'm rootin' for your little girl to come today. Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

You look great! What an exciting (and exhausting :) time! We cannot wait to hear the news that baby lewlew is here!

amylew said...

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! I really think he/she will be here in the next couple of days!