Saturday, October 30, 2010

Catching up!

On the MOVE!!!

So while Brad is catching up with his Apostle's Creed drawings, I thought I should take a cue from him and catch up on some videos & pics I've been meaning to share.

Elliot has been trying to crawl since July. I thought back in August he was about to take off, then September came & I thought for sure he would take off. But he seemed to enjoy just getting up on all fours and rocking. At the beginning of October, he finally started scooting and crawling and now is totally on the move. A few days after he began crawling, I found him standing in his crib. Now he is pulling up on all the furniture & of course falling a lot! But he loves his new mobility and is less frustrated! He also is starting to sleep a bit better on his own - Yippee!!!

I'll post some pics & links to videos of Elliot's most recent tricks. I can't get the video to work on blogger, so I'll link you all to our flickr page!

Belly Crawling
October Crawling
September Crawling

Imagine my surprise when I went into Elliot's room and found this!
Standing for the first time! Good thing we moved his crib down when we did!

No comments: