Thursday, January 27, 2011

18 Weeks

These pictures are a few weeks old, but we still wanted to share with everyone! We have really enjoyed our little red pepper and can't believe the new baby is already the size of a green pepper!




I have felt the baby move and it is such a different kind of movement compared to Elliot. Elliot's first movements were very fluttery and often. He always moved a lot at 4pm. This one is one big movement and just a couple of times a day. It is so interesting! Anyone else have this experience?

2 comments:

Andi said...

Jack & Annie moved very differently. Jack rolled & nudged gently throughout the day. I thought Annie was having seizures in my belly (honestly- I did- I even googled it- big mistake) & she would have her little fits & then be quiet for the rest of the day.

My kids movement in the womb was actually very indicative of their personalities! :)

amylew said...

Andrea - that is very interesting. It is sometimes hard to remember that babies are also individuals!! Thanks so much for the info!