Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blueberry morning

We had some yummy blueberry pancakes this morning! Elliot loves his carbs and ate his fair share.





Elliot is also starting to get his top teeth and his two bottom teeth are fully grown out.

In baby lewlew 2 news, I had my 18 week appointment yesterday and everything is moving right along. I'm really starting to show and can't believe we're almost at the halfway point! The next appointment will be the 20 week sonogram!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

ThiessenTwosome said...

Preggar pics...puhleeeeeeeeeeeeese!

amylew said...

They are coming soon, crystal! We're doing another set of four photos every few weeks that give a nod to the first pregnancy but are a bit different. I just need to spend some time in photo shop. Stay tuned!